Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hm, the wheels fell off

We're going on vacation next week. We're going to miss teacher conferences (first ever conference, and we're not going to make it) and the open house and the very beginning of the alphabet themed weeks (not to leave you in suspense...'A'). We are making exceptions for ourselves and our kids because this trip is what's right for our family right now. I couldn't stand another trip so soon without my kids, and we're headed to the west coast which means it's just a short jaunt (ok, 15 hour train ride....something tells me that this is a bad idea but one we are too excited about to pass up) up to grandma's house for a long weekend. Vacation. Yay! Our leaving-work routine was crossed up, dinner was late (how a chicken that's been defrosting for a week can still be frozen is beyond me, but there was no way I was putting it back in the freezer after....thawing it for a week). But I say that the wheels are off because I just heard a little voice....downstairs....which means Ms 3 is not in bed. Tomorrow is not going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment