Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Post

Hello world!

I'm just getting started in the world of parent volunteering at my daughter's preschool, and I thought I might share my journey as I go.

Do you volunteer for your child's school? Welcome! Let's get to know each other, maybe you can show me the ropes.

Are you considering volunteering but you're not sure if it will work for you? Maybe swapping questions and stories will help.

Here's a little about my family – I'm the work-outside-the-home mommy of two (we can call them Ms.3 and Ms.1), with a fantastic husband and a great extended family that is all over the country. DH and I both work in IT, and of course want to make use of the things we know as we help our daughter's preschool be the best it can be. Both my mom and my mother-in-law are teachers – so we have an extra-special place in our hearts for the hard work that teachers do!

No comments:

Post a Comment